Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Came Early

I am so excited. Today I got my Christmas present.... early!!  A brand new 13 in Mac Book Pro and let me tell you it is so sweet! Thanks Mom and Dad! Don't me wrong, I LOVE, I mean LOVE my iBook G4, but she has earned her retirement.  She has been through, lots of homework assignments, hundred upon hundreds of web page, lesson planning and a few accidents.  Just a few more days and I am on break.  This is the best of all.  I am looking forward to good food, family and sleeping in. Then returning to school refreshed and ready to take on the rest of the school year.  I do have to admit I am a little sad because there is a person or two missing from my life this year.  But it was their choices and I can't change it.  I always say, things happen for a reason.....

No comments:

Post a Comment