Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh The Weather Outside is.....A New Year Cometh

I walked out to my car and it was covered in about 5 inches of snow, no big deal, WRONG!  There was a layer of ice under the snow.  So I turn the heat on high and put my gloves on and wipe the snow off.  Now mind you I don't have a window scraper. So I rummage through my glove box and find a pair of scissors.  Now you may ask why do I have a pair of scissors in my glove box.  And I have an answer for you.  The answer is, I don't know.  But they worked so I could risk my life driving on the snow packed, ice covered roads.

Now out driving at 9:30 in the morning, you would think the roads were sanded or salted and has started to wear down.  Not so much.  The side streets were better to drive on than main roads. You would think there wouldn't be too many people out, again not so much.  There were tons of people out driving on these hazardous roads with me.

Why was I out risking my life?  I was going to get a physic reading from a really good physic and medium.

She told me I am  going to be meeting someone.  (I had to keep from doing a happy in dance in the middle of the reading.)   I wonder who he is.... He will be the almost perfect man for me.  He will help bring me back to where I want to be.

So I would have to say 2011 is going to be a great year, a year of lots of change and its a quick good change.  What do I wish for this new year?

1. To find the love of my life. Ok maybe just have a boyfriend.

2. To be able to move out on my own and stay there.


Have a Happy and Safe New Year and may your 2011 be the best year ever as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment