Friday, December 30, 2011

2011

I have lost track of the date since being out of school. The only thing I am sure of, is Monday morning. Back to school..Blehhh!

I did realize it is time for my annual year of review via facebook statuses.  Boy some of them are hilarious!!  I wish there was a way to put them all on because it could be a book.

I spent my winter break, sleeping and puking....not how I envisioned my long awaited and much needed break, well the sleeping part I did.  I have made plans all week to catch up and meet my good friend Laura, but it has yet to happen.  I am crossing my fingers for today.

My little furry babies have been so happy that I have not left the house since Christmas Day.  In fact one is curled up in my arms right now-------->
She longs for this all day long. Her little head is resting on my arm and moves with me as I type, (which apparently is not really good, I keep having to back space to fix mistakes.)

Two of my other furries are at the groomers, getting beautiful and hairless.  I can groom, but I just hate having hair stuck in places there isn't supposed to be hair, let alone dog hair.



My hope for this new year is to make some big changes!  Especially on the love front... I know he is out there!!

I am planning on doing a swap every month, so if you are interested, please let me know which months you want to participate.  I have an idea of the themes, but if you have a suggestion, please feel free to send it my way. They are way fun when you have a participating partner.  Sometimes you get a dud, but that is how it works. So if you have had a dud partner in the past, please don't let that sway your decision from joining.






 My wish is for all of you to have a wonderful 2012.  Achieve all your goals and dreams, find the love you deserve, fill your home with peace and happiness. Lived  life the way you want to.


Happy New Year!! Stay Safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment