Friday, December 23, 2011

Ahhh Finally!

I just looked at my posting for this month and it was pretty bad, actually it sucks! But It could be, that I have been concentrating on surviving until winter break started!

Finally, after much pain, anguish and tears, 12 noon hit, I shoved my kid on to the bus, yelled at Fox to move her damn truck and tore out of the parking lot, tires squealing around the corner, leaving everyone in my wake and never looking back or giving that place a second thought!

Ahhh... ten days of absolute freedom!!


I have so much I want to do that I don't even know where to begin. Sleep is on the top of the list. With working two jobs, 7 days a week, the latest I get to sleep is 8:45 am on Saturday only.

I wish I was able to go on a trip of some kind or go to the spa and get a massage. I need to rejuvenate myself so I can go back and have the energy and heart to deal with the little problem child I have in my class as well as the child I work one on one with. Not to mention anything else that will be thrown my way.

I am looking forward to spending time with my family, laughing and having a good time. I am also looking forward to giving my babies the attention they need when I work strange hours. My furry babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment