Saturday, February 15, 2014

School has begun!

I am half way through my first semester of school. I am going to BYU Idaho. I love it! There is lots of homework but I am managing. The hours of homework is supposed to be 9-12 hours. There is no way I get homework done in that amount of time. I am doing home work 7 days a week for hours. I also picked up another class that I am not receiving credit for, but I am proving to myself that I will be able to add another class next term.  I am going to school for Family and Marriage Studies, then I will get my Masters in Social Work so I can be a Clinical Counselor and Social Worker.

BYU Idaho is a LDS based school which uses then Gospel Principals as a foundation. It is different, and I always said I would NEVER EVER go to BYU! Never say never!  But I like having the Gospel in my life everyday.

I am still working at Desert Industries. Sometimes I am so ready to find another job, but then I remember I am still doing the Lord's work. I also keep being reminded why I am there. Its hard though. But I can do anything for a little while.

I am grateful for the blessings I receive as I work there. I am grateful for the people I have met working there. I have learned so much and have been helped through a lot of things.

I am thankful for all these opportunities to better my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment