Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I Am So Grateful...

I have been thinking a lot about my friends in Minot North Dakota and the what they are going through. I have been trying to see pictures of the flood to get an idea of how bad it is. But when I hear that some of my friends have had to evacuate, I know it is bad.  One of the houses I lived in, faced the river, which was right across the street from us.  So I am pretty sure it is under water or at least partially under water.  It is sad because people are losing everything.  They have had some warning, but it was much shorter than anticipated.



I have been truly blessed in my life to have never experienced these things. I only have my Heavenly Father to thank.  Now don't get me wrong, I have experienced plenty of trials in my life, and still continue to.

Summer is going by fast... Its hard to believe the 4th of July is in 1 and 1/2 weeks...  Wow where has June gone?  I am busy with Summer Program, coming up with ideas to do with my kids in the community.  Swimming and splash pad is beginning to top the list.  One is free and the other isn't LOL!!  The sun is definitely free!


Tomorrow is payday.  My first BIG pay check for playing in the sun, something just doesn't seem right about this picture, but I am not complaining.  I am grateful to have a job I love doing and that gives me the satisfaction of making a difference in someone else's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment