Thursday, June 30, 2011

Is It Me Or Is It Utah?

I was at summer program today, talking to one of the girls who is over 30 and just married in the last 3 years.  And of course we were talking about being single and over 30.  I was telling her that I fell like the Church had just left the over 30 singles out in the middle of nowhere. If I am not good enough to be married in a timely manner like everyone else then I am not worth the time. There isn't any place for me to go. I am too old for the young single adult wards and nothing applies to me in the family wards. Where do I go?  What do I do?

So...I just don't anymore...

What do you do when you do meet someone and your family or friends says "Well what's wrong with him?" I start thinking 'Do they think the same thing about me too?'

I can't seem to stress enough that this question should never ever come out of anyone's mouth.

I am hard enough on myself, wondering what is wrong with me, why am I not good enough  for someone to love?

Why is it when I am trying my hardest to live and do the right thing, here I sit still alone and unwanted?

No comments:

Post a Comment