Monday, July 11, 2011

How Can It Be...

How can it already be July 11?   I don't ever remember the summer moving this fast.  Do you?  Oh wait maybe it did since we are all adults now...

With summer flying so fast, that means school will be starting...again.  I am not sure I am ready for all that just yet.  I am loving my job and they are trying to find a way to keep me, but I will only stay if I can keep making what I am right now. Otherwise it will be back to USD.  Now don't get me wrong I love working with the deaf kids.  They are so much fun and I love them all.  But I am tired of having to worry about having a job or not. This usually happens in January when the state legislation goes in to session and tries to fix the budget  by cutting it in education.  This time it was to legalize aerial cake fireworks. (Hmm, still trying to figure out that one...) It just gets old after a while.

So now I am trying to decide... Rise or USD?  Its all going to depend on who shows me the money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment