Sunday, June 12, 2011

How Did I Get Here?

Whoa!!  Can it possibly be June already??  Where the heck did the time go?  The family is gone.  They left for St. Louis for the last month and then on to the desert.  I miss them terribly!!  The house is so quiet, sometimes I am not sure what to do.  My sister, (I have now dropped the in-law,) and I have become very close. We had so much fun together.  We did all kinds of fun things like go out to the piano bar in downtown SLC.  It is definitely really quiet. 

We have also moved.  Started looking at houses in February and  spent three months looking for the right house.  The house we finally chose, is small, or so it seemed before the furniture got in there. But it isn't as bad as I first thought. We looked at it about 4 or 5 times, so there was something there.

School quickly came to an end and with the possibility of not having a job in the fall again.  I am really getting sick of it.

So now here we are and it is summer.  I am back at summer camp as the camp lead.  I love it!!  Plus it is good money!!

Today I went hunting and found pink topaz!!  SO fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment