Monday, September 12, 2011

Butterfly Award

My good friend Laura, nominated my blog for this award!!  Thank you so much!!1  This totally made my day!!

To keep this award I have to answer the following questions:

  1. Name your favorite color.  Pink
  2. Name your favorite song. Stuck Like Glue-- Sugarland
  3. Name your favorite dessert. Farr's Chocolate Chip Ice cream
  4. What wizzes you off at the moment. People who keep dogs outside in a kennel
  5. Your favorite pet. Trinket (RIP) Tilly(RIP) Kitty (RIP) Brandy(RIP) Dovie (RIP), Taffy(RIP) Vivie, Chloe, Maddie, Alice
  6. Black or white?  black
  7. Your biggest fear?  never getting married
  8. Best feature?  dimples
  9. Everyday attitude?  Love Life
  10. What is perfection?  My niece and nephews
  11. Guilty pleasure? hmmmm
  12. When you are upset you....? Hold it in
Now I need to nominate another blog. 

Shabby and Frills--- My momma's blog!!  She has so many funny stories to tell...shabbyandfrills.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment