Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Little Witch Swap Rules

Ok, so everyone has her partner now.  So here are the rules...

  1. Please make you little witch a minimum of 8 inches tall.
  2. She can be made anyway you want.
  3. Make sure you include a note of some sort introducing you to your secret partner,  at least 3 tuck ins and some goodies.  If your partner has special circumstances, I already emailed those to you.
  4. When you mail your package, send it priority mail, you know the boxes you get form the post office that you can fill as full as you want for one price.  I found that the large box works just fine.  You will need a tracking number also. SO I think the total for this size box with tracking is $15.65. If your partner is local, if you want to deliver it, then by all means do so.
  5. If for some reason you can't send your little witch on time, let me know.
  6. Please email me the tracking number so I have it as well.
Thanks Ladies!!

Happy Little Witch making!!

No comments:

Post a Comment