Monday, October 17, 2011

My Zombie Autumn

On Saturday afternoon at 4:45 pm the door bell rang and I jumped up from the couch, I just knew what was on the other side of the door.  A box....  A box for me.... A box for me from Missouri.... A box for me from Missouri with my Zombie!!

It was wrapped really well, I thought I was going to have to get a knife to cut it open. I ripped and tore at the plastic and tape to finally reveal the sketcher's box.  On top of the box was a folded up letter and a card.

This is what the folded letter said:

Dear Spring,


Thank you so much for taking care of my friend Autumn.


It all started back when Ken decided to spend the weekend with the GI Joe's down the hall.When he returned to the playroom, he was different.  He didn't seem to care about his outfits matching anymore and hardly left the dream house. Then we noticed that Barbie was acting strange. When Autumn went with Barbie one afternoon to try and help her with Ken, she started going through changes. She used to  have beautiful brown hair and blue eyes.  She always dressed so nice and would have never allowed her stuffing to show. Now, it is like she doesn't care at all. We then noticed a couple of the other toys acting the same way. Those of us who haven't gone through the change decided that something had to be done before it was too late. We sent Ken back to live down the hall to live with the GI Joe's, Barbie was sent to Goodwill, and the others are being sent to various homes were there aren't other toys to infect.


Its a big resposibility that you are taking on. Make sure she doesn't have contact with other toys becasue she could infect them.


Thank you and good luck!


Sincerly,
Strawberry Shortcake


Meet Autumn...

I just have to say that I love, I mean LOVE my zombie Autumn!!  I even wanted to take her to school today!! Thanks so much Deanna!!  It was well worth the wait!!

All of my goodies!!!

Thank you again Deanne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment