Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ghost Hunting

I can't believe I have not written about my latest ghost hunt.  It was fun to say the least, and when I was all ghost out, I hid under a blanket in the car.

We met Lisa's friend John, who she used to work with and headed out to Blue Creek UT, which is supposed to be an old railroad ghost town.  But one problem with hunting for a ghost town in the dark, chances of find said ghost town, pretty much impossible.  At one point my ghost radar said "waste drive"  And that it was, a wasted drive north. 

It was too early to head back, especially being unsuccessful, so John told us about the Willard/Brigham City Cemetery. AS long as you aren't doing anything bad you can be there after dark.


The cemetery had some really old headstones from the 1800's, so old you could not read some of the engravings.  John had an EMF reader that kept going crazy and had us running around trying to find the source.   I kept seeing a dog (shadow) running amongst the grave sites.  I also saw a man in white walking.


There was one section of the cemetery that was really creepy and felt heavy and dark, while the rest of it felt light and not creepy.

After we spent a couple of hours there, we went to the Indian School, which is an old army hospital from World War II.  It was then turned in to a boarding school for Navajo children. Then became a school for multi-tribal children.  It is rumored that the head master was a sadistic abusive man. You aren't allowed to go in the buildings, but you can walk around on the streets.  Theses buildings are huge and all connected.  I couldn't get out of the car to look around the school, it was very eerie and freaky. But while I sat in the car, the building across from me had a shadow man squatting on the roof, he would get up and go over to the other side and then come back and resume his stance.




We got home around 1:30 in the morning, tired and cold. It was an interesting experience, one that I want to do again.  Anyone interested in going, the next time we go, let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment