Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Swaps--New and Old

So everyone should have received their little witch by now. Unfortunately, I don't think I will get one since I can not get a hold of the person who had me as her partner.  But its not a big deal.  If you have not gotten your little witch yet, email me and I will find out what is going on.

NOW.....

The new swap for  this month is going to be.....

A Hot Chocolate and Tea swap...



The idea is to find different kinds of teas and hot chocolates to send to to your partner as well as a cute mug and several different tuck ins.  Should be easy enough right?  Sign up for this swap starts Nov 2nd to Nov 9th.

What I need from you is...

Name
Address
Phone Number
Email
Facebook or blog name
If you drink black tea or herbal tea or hot chocolate. You can also drink both tea and hot chocolate  :)

Some of my friends are LDS also and don't drink tea.

For December's swap, We are going to do stockings, they can be hand made, or bought and decorated.  I will send more details out at the end of this month.

If you have questions or ideas, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to join this. :) I will send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant find your email...Mine is turtletraxtoo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to sign up as well. (I couldn't find your contact info on your blog). Dannabug at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete