Sunday, August 15, 2010

Girls Night Out: Oh What A Night!!

I have to say, I should have started this a long time ago. But what can you do? Live and learn. I had the most amazing night with 3 awesome women who I get to call my friends. It started out with my BFF Kelli, running late, not just a few minutes late but more like an hour and a half late. I actually almost left her. A-I-S Kelli!!! That is all I have to say. We met my other BFF Amanda and her friend from work Holly at the Clinton Wal-mart. We were going to a regional single adult activity. So far this summer they have been pretty cool. The activity was taking place to Boondocks Family Fun Center. We got to play miniature golf, laser tag and bumper boats.

We play golf first. There were tons of people there, so we had to wait at each hole. We got to do a lot of talking and laughing. We told peeing stories, ex-boyfriend stories, all kinds of things. It was so fun. Then it was time for laser tag! Now this a favorite activity of mine and Amanda's. This activity doesn't care if you are fat! There are lots of towers to hide behind. I will give you a little heads up when playing laser tag....be on the RED team!! Kelli was a little stressed about being shot at but we had a good time! Red team lost but I was the 2nd highest scorer!!

Then Holly wanted to do the Bumper Boats. Now we have seen what people looked like AFTER riding on these bumper boats. WET!! Amanda flat out said no way and she held our phones. Kelli was nervous about getting on the boats and it sinking under her weight. I too was nervous and really didn't feel like getting wet. Holly told us all to shut up and get on and Amanda was cutting us loose from the dock. Well to say the least it was a blast!!! We got wet but we rode those darn boats 4 times before Amanda said she needed to get home in order to get up at the dead hour for work.

My friends, this is just the beginning of the story!!!

We laughed all the way back to Wal-mart where my car was. Kelli and I had decided to do one of our traditions from when she lived here. We usually go to Freaky Dee's in Ogden, but some of us didn't want to go there so we settled on Village Inn. Amanda was going to go home and Holly was going to get her car and meet us at VI. But after the bet Kelli and Holly had, Amanda decided she wasn't going home. Her words "Oh, I'm not going home"

The Bet....
Names from here on out will be fictitious to protect the identity of the innocent and clueless. Those of us that were there, will know who I am talking about.

We have a friend Toby who is a very Metro-sexual man. Kelli told Holly she would pay her a $100 if she could kiss our friend Toby. She took the bet.

We were sitting around the table laughing and having a good time. We kept an eye on what Holly was going to do, but as the night progressed, the laughing continued and increased. She sent me a text saying she didn't think it was going to happen because we were laughing so much.

Who won the bet????

Well to say the least and to all of your disappointment, Kelli won and was just a little grateful she didn't have to pay the $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment