Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Forgot...

I forgot what it takes to get enrolled in college again.  Tests, filling out papers, more tests, sending transcripts...and to top it off, if I want my transcript from my previous college, I have to pay them another 5 freaking dollars!!

I mean really, I already paid you $28,000...  Good grief!!

So we are down to the last six days of camp...

For the last day, I came up with an idea of having a mini carnival for the kids.  With prizes, candy snow cones, the works...

I was looking at Oriental Trading Company, and found really cool prizes and at a pretty reasonable price.  Only one problem though, $9.99 for shipping and it is estimated to be here the 22 of August.

One small problem, school starts August 22.

So now its back to the drawing board, to find cool things, all the while saving money.  Good Luck to me...


No comments:

Post a Comment